Post #33 - Monday Blues

So after a weekend full of degeneracy (is that a word?), I finally kick started the job hunt. I spent my morning resume/cover letter writing, and the rest of the day surfing the Internet for available positions. Sadly, with the current economy affecting the job market, there isn't much out there for me. 

I started getting more pressure from the parents about where I'm going to look (NorCal vs SoCal), and honestly I don't even know what I'm going to do. I started stressing myself out because I'm the type of person who needs a clear, defined path or plan. Especially in my career- I can't afford to be jobless for too long. I spoke with Joseph for a while, and this is what he told me- "Plans are for suckers". I know that is the best way to look at it, because that's what life is about...spontaneity and experiencing life's ups and downs as they come..and that is something I'm trying to embrace. 

The only thing that cheered me up today was the pig...both of them. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment