Post #67 -Sunday Chores and Pinkberry!

Grabbed a quick lunch after Pig got his haircut. We stopped by Ikea on the way back home...for no reason in particular, but Ikea is almost as fun as Target! Next we went to get Pinkberry! Yumm!  I love bugging Piggy about yogurt. Pinkberry yogurt especially. Most of the time when i ask to go get some, I don't really want it...I just say it to bug him. He gave in today and took me to get some since we were going to the Target nearby. :) They have a new Pomegranate flavor! Pomegranate and green tea with mochi and mangoes! Picked up some groceries at Costco, headed home and had what I call a "summer dinner". BBQ steak, grilled white corn, orzo, and chicken. The smell of the BBQ grill going made me anxious for summer to get here! After dinner we threw on the Role Models DVD and ended the night with a few laughs :) 

So Pig got me on this saving money kick. We both started expense spreadsheets to track how and how much we spend money. This weekend took a big dent on our budgets. Sure we didn't do anything extravagant, but all those little meals and outings sure do add up! 

Next weekend...need to find some more FREE fun activities! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment