Post #72- Let the Festivities Begin!



I guess it was funny face theme...



Today marked the start of Vinh's 26th Birth-weekend! We started the weekend off with our favorite happy hour at RA. After numerous sake shots and Sapporo Lights, we all headed back to the house where I called it an early night, but the festivities continued and ended pretty early (midnight) considering that we started at 5pm. 

Lately I've been in Debbie Downer mood. Mopey and sad. That'd be me. I try my hardest to be positive and see things in the best way possible, but I'm a creature of habit. As much as I love spontaneity, I also like knowing what's going to happen tomorrow. Not having any stability is starting to take a toll on me. I mean shoot...I didn't even want to drink today, I got back from happy hour and curled up in bed watching How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days! Ugh. Need to snap out of it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment