Post #111- Its Official


Contrary to almost everyone's belief, I do NOT work with power tools. I haven't really had the chance to write about the new job I started a few weeks ago.

I took a position as a Demand Planner with the U.S. Locks division of Black and Decker here in the OC. I'm basically responsible for the planning and forecasting of the components used to build our products. I work directly with the wholesale field sales team as well as with supply planners. It's been challenging so far learning the ins and outs of the business since its very different than working with apparel. I finally got my badge today after two weeks of a "broken camera and badge printer". I'm official.

1 comments:

Misterbuff said...

Hi Lauren, just found your blog. Congratulations on the job. I think you should have been voted "Most Likely to work at Black and Decker" at the AKPsi installations.

Van

Post a Comment