Post #115- Fun on Melrose


I cannot believe that we all stayed up until almost 5am last night/this morning!! I was completely beat this morning, but thanks to Mel's 9am gardener, we were all awoken by the sounds of lawnmowers and leafblowers. I guess it was kind of a good thing since we were all able to wake up, shower, get ready, and have lunch by 12pm (a normal lunching time haha).

Mel took us to Savoy for some yummy asian food and after that, we went to Melrose so that the girls could shop. We saw a lot of interesting things, signs, and people...but my favorites were the Gloomy Bear hats at JapanLA and the Britney was here sign at the Vintage Tee store. :)

Shik Do Rak in Ktown for the girls' first duk bo sam dinner and degeneracy at the boys house later into the night.

I'm tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment