Staying up late last night definitely took a toll on me at work today. I already started feeling kinda sick, but I forced myself to suck it up since my lovelies were here.
After struggling through the day at work, I got home to meet up with Shell and Oh...we were kind of in a rush and were pressed for time, so we decided to just grab a quick salad at CPK for dinner. We put on our party faces (I've never gotten ready so quickly before!), and headed to the airport to pick up Violet and Sopheap. We headed straight up to meet up Mel, Jane, and Linda at Mel's place, let the girls who just got off the plane get ready, and met up with the boys at Dakota Lounge in Santa Monica. BK had a friend in a hip hop band that was performing that night, but since we were lagging so much, the girls missed it. Nevertheless, we still had a good time :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment