Post #157- Jennypalooza!

Talk about a productive day!

Even after a fairly late night last night, I was up bright and super early for a Saturday- 7am! Daniel and Niko were up even earlier setting up for their garage sale! Talk about intense- people started coming by their house prior to the posted 8am start time.
I rushed home to grab some of the clothes I wanted to get rid of and headed back to Niko's. By 830am people were swooping up all sorts of things. Our business was kind of on and off- it was almost as if they came in waves! Haggling gets tiring and I sat on the couch during off times to only get sunburned! Bah. The highlight of the day was selling their couch as we were leaving for a late lunch for $5...check out how the buyers transported it home!
Quick Sam Woo lunch and a 15 minute power nap later....it was time to get ready for the annual Jenny-Palooza!
Happy Birthday Jenny!!

Stuffed ourselves with all you can eat shabu shabu, and had a ton of conversation at 7 Grand. I haven't seen the majority of the girls in FOREVER (it has seriously been a year for some), so it was SO nice to catch up on life's happenings over greyhounds. :) Met some new friends, randomly ran into my cousin there, ate some late night ramen a la Carlie....and called it a night around 4am. Great times : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment