Post #171- Saturday in SF

I slept in this morning, and when I woke up, the house was empty! My family ditched me again. FML.

In reality, they just went to the Marina for facials (without me!)...my sister and mom came back refreshed and rejuvinated, and I,....I just woke up. We had a pizza lunch together and got to catch up with what has been going on lately...the usual. My sister and I ventured to Stonestown to pick up a card later in the afternoon, and boy has it changed! Seems like all the stores are going under and the stores that are remaining are random no name stores. I hope the economy starts to pick up because I would hate to see Stonestown turn into another Serramonte.

Got together with Lorens for dinner at Perbacco. We've decided that when I move home, we are going to be foodies and try new restaurants, dishes, and attempt the 7x7 100 Things to Eat in SF Before You Die list. #18 Salumi from Perbacco is now crossed off the list. Can't wait! :) Since it was a late dinner, we didn't really know what to do. Lorens brought an amazing Orin Swift Papillon wine to dinner, and after a few glasses of that, we were ready to tap out. We attempted to gather our second wind and headed over to Sip for a few drinks with the homies.

What a great Saturday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment