Post #158- Exhausted

I'm still not really sure why, but all of us were pretty beat today. Except for the birthday girl, we only consumed a couple alcoholic beverages last night.

We took advantage of what I refer to as "lazy Sundays" and slept in a little bit. After we all got ready, we had a yummy brunch at Literai Cafe- pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, coffee and of course, some of the best conversation. We had some memorable funny quotes..."is sounds like a good looking persons name" "sorry i dont like your name"... hahaha

Wandering around 3rd Street Promenade afterwards, but none of us were really in the mood to shop. I drop off Nay and Trace at LAX in the late afternoond and drove back to the good ol Vine. Decided to take at nap around 630, but ended up sleeping until the next morning!

Picture to come later... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment