Post #130- Back in the Vine

My parents and I brought some dim sum over to my grandma's house for lunch today. My grandma is 95 years old and everytime I see her, she asks who I am. She's still got her wits, so I think it just means I need to come home to see her home- once every 5 months just isn't cutting it.

After lunch I met up with Ali, JK, and Joseph for some catch up at the neighborhood Starbucks. It's always nice to catch up with friends, but this time made me especially nostalgic. We were talking about how we're getting to that age where our friends are starting to get married and settle down (!). Kind of nice, but kind of scary if you ask me.

Then sadly I had to head to the airport and returned home to a lonely house. :( I miss home already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment