Post #142- The Start of the Weekend!

My office is fantastic! Since we had a three day weekend ahead of us, we were able to leave the office around 230pm.

Ali & Chris were at Disneyland and locked me out of my house! hahaha...all good though because I headed to South Coast to shop for some flats. Wearing heels everyday has started to take a toll on my back lately- I have aches and lower back pain. I know 3-4 in heels aren't made for everyday wear, but come on...I walk less than half a mile everyday!

Thankfully there was a Nordie's sale going on and I still have a Steve Madden gift card I had received for my birthday. My mission was successful and I left with two pairs of flats- one black and one taupe.

Later that night we had a yummy dinner at Shik Do Rak. After mingling with Ali and Chris when they got back, called it an early night and passed out around midnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment