Post #131- Post Sf Blues

No matter how long I stay, everytime I go home to SF, I come back to the OC feeling sad. It's all the time spent with family and friends that make me miss home so much. I see my friends more often since they make trips down here every so often, but really, I get to see my family every 6 months. That's just terrible.

My parents have been sueding me to move home. I know they want me to be close by, but I need to figure out what will be best for me.

After a day like we had on Saturday, I truly do miss SF. A lot.

Sigh.

Pig came back home today. The other piggy took a field trip out of the house to the airport with me. I smuggled him out of the house in my purse. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment