Post #143- Let the Games Begin!

The last member of the trifecta flew in early this morning and after everyone was ready, it was a little too late to head up to LA and make it in time for a real brunch. Instead, we decided to sleep in a little and had lunch in Newport by the beach. We washed down our lunch with mimosas and some Red Mango for dessert.
Next was shopping at The Rack! The OC location always has the best brands and prices. They scored a few cool items, but sadly I left empty handed. After our shopping adventure, Ali, Bri, and Chris headed to Pasadena to make in time for the bball tournament.

I relaxed a little at home, watched the game, and sluggishly got ready and drove to meet up the girls in Pasadena.
We all went to Ritual that night, and it was the typical AZN Hollywood deal. Randomly ran into some Davis AKPsi folks that I have not seen since graduation probably! The ex roomie came to meet Ali and I up as well. Bri had announced that tonight was going to be "EPIC!"....and it sure was, to say the least. :) Street dogs to follow. Quite the adventurous night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the picture post for this day should have been your yacked-on dress :) hahahh

Post a Comment