Post #256- Pig in a Box

After a pretty late night last night, we kind of slept in today. B and I got lunch at one of our favorite udon spots in Irvine- Fukada. I'm probably a little biased because this is one of the few places that has mochi as an option :)

After some grocery shopping, cooking, and football, I finally convinced B to start packing. I can't believe how fast the time went. I wasn't really sad until this weekend. Partially because time is winding down, but also because I know how difficult change can be. I think most of us down here are creatures of habit, and a disruption in our social systems affects our lives more than we realize. Today I thought about how my day to day activities will change. Yes, I know I will be relocating soon as well, but still....you get so used to someone/something, that when its gone, you kind of feel lost.

It's funny because you never realize how much junk you actually have until you have to move. We started sorting through stuff, but barely made a dent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment