Post #257- Sadasaurus

Even though I had a great day at work, it was a tough night. I scrambled around after work with Niko to finish up B's going away gift that I slacked on over the weekend.

When I got back to the house, the packing frenzy was still going on. Niko had made some chocolate covered strawberries and brought some champagne to see him off. We took a break, toasted, and gave him his gift. Writing & reading the notes people created what Daniel called an "emotional breakdown".

Daniel helped Brian and Vinh load up everything into the U-Haul. Slowly as his room slowly started to empty out, I swear time sped up. Before I knew it, it was 3:30 am and as much as I wanted to stay up with B, my eyes were getting heavy and I knew I need to sleep since I still had work tomorrow. I hate going to sleep sad :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment