Post #263 - Must I Do This Again?!

Had to say good bye to B AGAIN today :( He left in the AM since he had to drive the car up by a certain time. Still sad, but it was much easier to say goodbye this time around knowing I would be seeing him again in a week!

Lazy day for the rest of the day. Vinh did some freezer scrounging and whipped up some fried rice, gyoza, and edamame for lunch. The rest of the afternoon I bummed around and napped :)

Niko was in chef mode and invited us over for dinner. Well, Vinh was over already, but I moseyed over when I woke up for some delicious Chicken Adobo and wine. Got introduced to "Sons of Anarchy"- a tv show about a biker gang. Turns out, its pretty good (and addicting!). Entourage and then bed time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment