Work this week has been pretty stressful. It hasn't been the typical last week of work. I really liked my job here and my coworkers are awesome, so I don't want to just stop working and leave a mess for the next person to clean up.
Post #273- Let the Party Continue..
Posted by
lauren
on Wednesday, September 30, 2009
The mornings are starting to get brisk- seems like fall is in the air! I love being able to walk outside without breaking a sweat, but the chilly mornings make it so hard to get up in the mornings.
Work this week has been pretty stressful. It hasn't been the typical last week of work. I really liked my job here and my coworkers are awesome, so I don't want to just stop working and leave a mess for the next person to clean up.
Work this week has been pretty stressful. It hasn't been the typical last week of work. I really liked my job here and my coworkers are awesome, so I don't want to just stop working and leave a mess for the next person to clean up.

0 comments:
Post a Comment