Post #258- Sadbug

I totally did not want to wake up today. Partially because of the late night last night, but partially because I knew B was leaving today. 

I couldn't take days off to drive up with him, so I had to leave him and go to work :( I know I will be there soon too, but I'm just a big cry baby. 

Also went to see The Killers in concert tonight at UCI. My coworkers had an extra ticket luckily. As much as I love concerts and The Killers, I really just wasn't in the mood for it tonight. I tried to put on a happy face and make the most of the night though. 

By the time I got home from the concert, it was pretty late, and for some reason, the sliding door at the boys house was wide open. Since I was home alone with Bam, I got kind of scared. Called up Niko & Daniel and they came over to check things out just in case. Thank goodness for them living so close and even better than Vinh comes back home tomorrow. 

Sad sad bug. Sleeping alone feels weird. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment