Post #278- 24 hours

Finally got to sleep in a bit today. Quite a bit actually....the past weekend didn't allow for much shut eye, so it was nice to be able to catch up today. I can only imagine how tired B must be. 

SOO overwhelmed with unpacking. I have boxes, shoes, and misc bags laying around that I need to open, sort, and organize. My closet space at home is about half the size of what I had in Irvine, so it will be a struggle to find space for all of my stuff. 

I went with my parents over to have dinner at my Grandma's house. I was glad to see that she was still in good spirits, and it didn't take her as long to recognize me. She is 95 years old...turning 96 in a few months! Although she's not quite as alert as she used to be, she still knows what's going on, and still has a healthy appetite. 

It's only been 24 hours...or maybe even less, but it feels strange to be home. Strange to be in SF and even stranger to be living at home. I guess it will take some getting used to. As much as I said I wouldn't miss Irvine, I'm starting to already. :( Missing the ability to walk across the street to Tudo and Niko's....sigh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment