
Talk about a "warm" welcome back to SF.
It was pouring buckets this morning, but my Dad was gracious enough to give me a ride to work- one great perk of living at home. :) This was the first rainstorm of the season and I guess people tend to freak out when it pours. Getting a ride kept me dry and allowed for a 30 minute nap, but the traffic was terrible!
Another day of training. I met my manager and mentor today- both are super awesome! Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow will have in store. Luckily by the time I got out of the office, the rain had subsided and I luckily got home dry.
2 comments:
this is not a real picture... and are you skipping days? are you having so much fun you don't want to blog about it because you don't want me to be sad because my life sucks? thought so
hahahaha niko! no....i dont do anything here during the week, i stay home...there are no such things as wine wednesdays and thirsty thursdays without you :(
Post a Comment