I managed to squeeze in a visit to the dentist today. Score! Is it weird that I LOVE going to the dentist? I love having my pearly whites cleaned and polished. A clean smile is a happy smile :D
After getting my teeth cleaned (no cavities!), I met up with Ali and we went downtown on a mission for new outfits! It was a lot of fun since we both haven't really shopped WITH anyone in a long time- we are SO not good shopping buddies. All we said to each other was, "thats so cute!" "you should get it" "thats sooo you". Horrible! She found an adorable dress for me, but sadly, it wasn't my size and I was forced to leave empty handed. For a good reason though. :) Met up Elisa to get my newest family member! Yay! This was my present to myself for landing a new job. :)
Dinner at My Tofu House (dumpling & rice cake soonduboo?!?! DELISH) and a quick visit to Elisa's to see her dogs. I love cupcake!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment