Post #297- Sloshball!!!!


the birthday boy!! 

Celebrated Toby's birthday allllll day today. We started the afternoon playing sloshball at Golden Gate Park. Okay, so I watched most of the time from the sidelines with the girls, drinks in hand. We ate and drank while a bunch of other people played. 
Of course the sloshball game was not complete without a friendly game of Flip Cup! Boys vs. Girls. Unfortunately, us girls we'rent as victorious as the boys were: 
Took a nap after (if you call 3 hours a nap)....and woke up to dinner that B cooked :D The best I tell you. Then we went back and forth about going out since it was about 11pm already. Quickly went home to power change, and headed out to Sens for round 2 of Tobypalooza! Got to run into some SOPis, which is always nice since it's been about FOREVER since I've seen anyone. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment