Post #289- Viva Las Vegas!!!




Talk about an awesome day at work! Training in the AM and spent the rest of the day at a bbq/picnic with the Men's Planning Team at Chrissy Field. It was a gorgeous day today, perfect for a picnic!

Tonight marked the first annual cousin's trip to Vegas. I've always been very close with the Chin girls, but this was the first time we were all partying together. It was definitely EPIC. The girls all flew in around the same time- and although we were all thinking it might have been slightly awkward...totally wasn't! We met up the boy cousins, got ready, and started the party at Tao. Saw Kim Kardashian and met some rather interesting people to say the least. "I work in a hospital, but I'm not a doctor. I don't make enough money to buy ALL of you girls drinks!" 5 hours later, we stole some bananas, chowed down 3 cheeseburgers, and PTFO. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment