So, as part of our on-boarding at work, we were required to work two days in stores- yesterday and today. Today I worked the shipment shift and was awake at 4am to get to the store by 5am. Even though it sounds dreadful, it actually wasn't too bad- got some "rocket fuel" and jammed to the radio while we sorted through the shipment (1500 units!). It was enlightening to see how the work we do in the office trickles down to the store level. Sounds geeky, but it's true.
Since I started so early, I was free to go at 1pm. I bummed around at home, did some laundry, and then went BACK downtown again to pick up B and exchange some things at BR. We met up some friends for dinner at Kappou Gomi (again)- DELISH! Toro, Tako, Ramen, Fried Unagi, Tofu, and other yummies. Stopped by the nearby bar for a quick drink and was home by midnight. Good Friday :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment