Post #335- December Already?


How is it December already?!?

Some of the cadence at work changed around this time of the season so it has been pretty hectic at work today as we have different teams/employees in and out of the office. It was exciting for me though, still being fairly new to the company at all, but I enjoy the hustle and bustle of things this week. Most of the time this means earlier mornings and/or longer nights, but it's definitely been worth it so far. 

One of the best perks of living at home is that my parents take such good care of me. When I was younger I know I took a lot of that for granted. Now I appreciate it sooo much. I get home late from work and my parents saved me a yummy dinner, all ready to just be heated up. Gotta love em! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment