Today was a super eventful day.
We got up pretty early (for a weekend) and walked B's commute to work downtown. It was a chilly morning, but the walk wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. After he did a little work, we got a quick breakfast and roamed downtown until it was time for.....
New Moon!!!
Oh my gosh. I really didn't enjoy the first movie because I felt like they left a lot of the story line out of it. I've read the entire Twilight series, and must admit that I was pretty skeptical about this one. Of course B had refused to take me to see this since it came out in theaters, but luckily Lauren & Kimi were fans. We squealed like little school girls over Edward and scenes of Jacob shirtless. Ohh-la-la!
Some more quick shopping and then it was time for my sister Jen's birthday dinner. A comforting dinner at Ernesto's- an old school Italian restaurant in the middle of Asia Town aka Clement Street. The food was nothing like yesterday's Italian food, but it still gave me a cozy-homecooked-meal type of feeling. She loved the new watch that my parents & I got her!
From the moment we left the restaurant, B was consistently eating! Talk about a Piggy! Met up with some friends as a Chinese restaurant on Clement and finished off the night with a newly dubbed "RomCom"- The Proposal. Cute movie :)
Today was a good day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment