
I swear, everyone is treating today like a holiday! Since when did December 23rd become a holdiay?!
Not that I'm complaining, since I left early today as well. :) I met up with B after work and we went to Rickhouse for a late HH- unfortunately we missed Toby & Mark, but managed to meet up with Ken for a little bit. Also ran into an old college friend as well! Good to catch up with old friends- it's hard nowadays since work consumes so much of our time!
B took me to PPQ for the first time. I know, I know...PPQ is old news, but I've never had the infamous crab and garlic noodles! I thoroughly enjoyed the buttery goodness! Finger-lickin-good!
Debated on continuing the night, but decided against it since I had work tomorrow. Everyone else was out and about since they all have tomorrow off. No fair!
0 comments:
Post a Comment