Post #352- Holiday Festivities

Today is my Grandma's 96th Birthday! I am so thankful everyday that she is healthy and well. We celebrated her big day with a potluck dinner with the family at her house. She can't move around too much on her own these days, so most celebrations and occasions are at her house. It nice that her birthday fell so close to the holidays because my cousin that lives out of states was back in town- and we usually only see her maybe once or twice a year. Had some good food, laughs, and birthday cake/gifts. Happy Birthday Grandma! <3 

After the festivities were over, I headed over to the SSF house to meet up with everyone for our annual Christmas potluck/Secret Santa. 

I cannot believe that we have been doing this for the past 10 or so years! 

Good time as always :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment