Post #338- Friday Couldn't Have Come Faster....

Pretty Christmas Tree in Union Square

I've never been SO glad today is Friday. This week has been nothing other than CRAZY. Good thing about it is that time completely flew by. Today was pretty chill as my work load was moderate and left me enough time to join my team in Christmas shopping for our Adopt-a-Family. We left work around lunch time to shop around at Old Navy. We found some great holiday deals and pick up outfits for the family members we had signed up for. Since we were there, we did a little shopping for ourselves and checked out the new Old Navy jewelry line. They had receently launched a jewelry line in select stores- SUPER CUTE! Glad we stopped by- I picked up some necklaces and earrings to accessorize my NYE outfit :)

After sneaking out of work a little early, I went BACK downtown to pick up a few more baby gifts at the Flood Building. Some quick browsing in other stores with B and then headed back to his place. Quickly did some freshening up with waiting for Collin & Kimi to get there. We walked around B's new neighborhood in search for something yummy to fill our stomachs with. With a recommendation from his sister, we decided to check out Da Flora. It is a old school restaurant that had a cozy family feel to eat. The food was absolutely delicious! The Sweet Potato Gnocchi and the Homemade Tagiatelle w/ Fresh Cracked Crab are MUSTS!

After stuffing ourselves, we walked down to Cobb's Comedy Club to check out Arie Spears. I had never been to a comedy show because I never thought I'd enjoy it. Shoot, I didn't even know who Arie Spears WAS until tognith! Turns out it's pretty fun...he was funny and really entertaining. We also spotted Turiaf and Morrow from the Warriors outside of the club :)

Walked back to B's place and called it a night. It's sooo convenient being able to walk places! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment