Post #359- Merry Christmas!


Since my family opened gifts last night/this morning, I got to sleep in a little before going over to Grandma's house for Christmas Dim Sum. We do this every year because my uncle and his family are never able to make Christmas dinner- they bring over some dim sum and other homemade goodies and we open gifts for my Grandma and Evan, my cousin's son.

Later in the afternoon I met up with B so that we could exchange our Christmas gifts. I had been looking forward to giving him his gift because I knew he would LOVe it! I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend my holidays with ;)

We had a Joe family dinner tonight as well with my Dad's side. My cousin that lives on the east coast was also in tow for the holidays so it was nice to spend some time with the fam. We ended the night with a Super Mario Brothers and Bowling tournament on the Wii.

0 comments:

Post a Comment