Back to the daily grind today... with age comes the need for more recovery time. Hence, today was an unproductive day at work. But, after work, I was pleasantly surprised with these cute shoes! They are my favorite Air Maxes customized with my favorite color- pink! For those of you who don't know the story behind me & Air Maxes, I used to own a charcoal and hot pink pair back in high school. I barely wore them because I didn't want to ruin or dirty them, and it was also really hard to match. So, last year, my Dad decided that I didn't want them and gave them away to my Grandma's caretaker! So my beloved Air Maxes are currently being worn by an elderly Chinese woman- I beat she walks around Sunset Super in style! So these are my replacement, and I love them! :)
Post #2 - Bet you've never seen monkey air maxes before!
Posted by
lauren
on Friday, January 2, 2009
1 comments:
NICE KICKS!!!
Post a Comment