Post #24 - God It Feels Good to be Home!

After waking up in the late morning from the late night drive, I spent some time with the parents. Even though I saw them less than a month ago, it always feels good to be able to talk to them about what has been going with them and the rest of the family. Sometimes I feel so out of the loop since I live down South.

Later that evening a few of us took advantage of the San Francisco Dine About Town deal and had dinner at Chou Chou...a cute little French Bistro nearby my neighborhood. We were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by the Chef himself, complete with air kisses and glasses of champagne for making us wait a little for our table. Dinner was delicious...I had my first taste of Escargo (I've always been too freaked out to try it), and the pork tenderloin was so yummy that we all cleaned the plate. To end the night, we headed to Circa to meet up with the rest of our friends...it was weird to see it in a louge atmosphere since the last time we had been there was for our girls' xmas dinner in 2006! Had a a few (or more) glasses of bubbly, a street dog, and called it a night. 

I miss nights like these. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment