Post #6 - Corporate Jibber Jabber


Today was Boss lady's birthday at work, so a bunch of us got in early and decorated her office in a princess theme, complete with a castle backdrop, kiddie princess jewelry, and a froo foo crown. Birthdays always = a lot of bad eating. That same morning there was another birthday for which we had bagels and pastries followed with boss lady's birthday desserts in the afternoon. Sugar overload ALL day. 

Coming home from work today, I saw one of the scariest accidents. There were about 5 cars involved and a motorcycle. It happened about three cars ahead of me. It seemed like a car skid and hit the motorcyclist. The motorcycle skid across the freeway hitting another car, making it spin parallel to traffic. Luckily there was no chain reaction to this, but as I crept by the scene of the accident, I saw one person limping and the motorcyclist was laying unconscious on the side of the road. There were cars that stopped to help as well. I hope everyone was okay! Drive safely everyone, and remember that texting and driving is against the law now. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment