Post #14 - Meet Bammie


Meet Bam-Bam. The world's cutest and most spoiled Pitbull. Bam has a good life. Technically he has one owner, but the whole Irvine family treats his as if he belonged to them as well. He gets treats all day and sometimes even a bite of our dinner if someone sneaks him some. He does all sorts of tricks including saying "I Love You". Really. He can say it to you and you would understand him as if he said it to you in English. His hobbies include barking at other dogs, chewing up any toy he gets, wearing collars or his holiday bow tie, eating tennis balls, happy feet, and hogging the couch. He will literally get up on the couch next to you, and somehow manage to push you over inch by inch until he is in his favorite part of the couch- smack dab in the middle. He enjoys sleeping on cushions and/or couches and lately will not sleep without a pillow under his chin and a blanket. He will be my default filler picture when I have one of those days where nothing interesting happens to me. My favorite dog until I get a cute little Yorkie of my own. :)

Tonight we watched Gran Turino, Clint Eastwood's newest film. I really didn't know too much about the storyline before watching this, nor did I expect too much. Clint Eastwood captured his role as a pessimistic old man very well. He plays a racist war vet set in his ways that ends up befriending/mentoring his Hmong neighbors. They both end up teaching each other things about culture and life, and e defends them against gangs that consist of family members of his neighbors. His role was somewhat reminiscent of his Dirty Harry days. My favorite line of the movie: "Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me." Great movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment