Post #29 - I Would Make a Terrible Housewife

Day #1 of unemployment. I would say the only advantage of being unemployed is the ability to sleep in. I woke up around 930am, only to get restless and antsy by 11am. I really don't understand how women can be housewives, unless of course they have children. I had lunch and played housesitter for Niko & Daniel. I went to their house to let in the plumber that they were expecting and was greeted by Tank and a ginormous bone. He looked so cute holding it. It was probably as long as his body. Hahaha. After that I got even more bored and decided to go to the Spectrum to walk around and help the Pig pick up his pants at Nordstrom. 

After a fatty dinner, that included baked potatoes and bacon wrapped steak stuffed with stuffing and bleu cheese (Yes, I'm starting to believe that bacon is a staple in this household), we watched a bootlegged DVD of "Taken". Good action movie, but a little unbelievable at times. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment