
Crybaby Kobe
Warriors: 114
Lakers: 106
Warriors, you disappoint me. As much as I love you, you held the lead almost throughout the entire game, and in the last six minutes, you let it all fall apart! Monta, when are you coming back??
Okay so I didn't take this picture, but it was just a reminder of what the Warriors are capable of. :)
Okay so I didn't take this picture, but it was just a reminder of what the Warriors are capable of. :)
5 comments:
LOL you crack me up. You are so much more on top of this than I am! Good job!
I hate Kobe even though he is the best all around player in the league. The Warriors are so atrocious right now it makes me want to strangle a Lakers fan. PS. Monta is probably getting traded.
I love Kobe because he is the best all around player in the league. The Warriors are so atrocious right now it makes me want to hug a lakers fan. PS. Monta is probably getting traded. Hopefully to the Clippers!!
kobe sucks.
Hey LJ, so I showed my WBF ur blog so he could see the pic of Kobe, he's a big Kobe lover, which spiraled into this whole long rant, which required him to do research to provide evidence. I'm posting this for him and I apologize in advance. I do not support or share the beliefs of the comments below. =)
Hi Lauren, this is Niko's awesome wbf. Yes, the one and only... that I
know of. I'm sure you're a very nice person, probably, but how can you
say that Kobe sucks? I must assume that you also think that the Lakers
suck by association. I'll address the Lakers first. Urbandictionary
defines suck as having no skill and/or talent. Winning a professional
basketball game would, which even though I don't know you, I think you
would agree with me, require at least some skill and/or talent. I
mean, you can't win every game because you got lucky. So with that,
lets look the scores from Lakers/Warriors games over the past few
years, with the most recent on top.
Lakers 114, Warriors 106
Lakers 130, Warriors 113
Lakers 123, Warriors 119
Warriors 115, Lakers 111
Warriors 102, Lakers 97
Lakers 123, Warriors 113
Lakers 115, Warriors 113
Lakers 122, Warriors 96
Lakers 108, Warriors 103
Lakers 110, Warriors 98
Lakers 111, Warriors 110
Lakers 106, Warriors 94
Lakers 106, Warriors 105
Lakers 110, Warriors 104
Warriors 126, Warriors 99
Lakers 105, Warriors 101
Lakers 104, Warriors 102
Lakers 97, Warriors 88
Lakers 109, Warriors 104
Lakers 100, Warriors 99
Warriors 107, Warriors98
Lakers 87, Warriors 72
22 total games with the Lakers winning 18 of them. Sure, 18's pretty
good. I mean, it's kind of unreasonable to expect them to win all 22
games, especially since the other team might sometimes get lucky once
in a while, say four out of 22 times.
If that didn't convince you, maybe we should look at team records. As
of January 8, 2009, the Lakers are 28-6. The Warriors, on the other
hand, are 10-27. Not looking too good, does it? Well, it gets worse.
Since everything is relative, let's see how bad that is by comparing
it to the Clippers. Their record is 8-26. So relatively speaking, the
Lakers are 20 games better than the Clippers, while you guys are a
whole half game better than them. Hey, Whole half game! That's an
oxymoron, just like "Lakers suck" or "Kobe sucks". Still not enough?
Lets look at stats. The Lakers score more points per game and give up
fewer points per game than the Warriors do. You guys are supposed to
be a fast-paced, high scoring team and you can't even do that better
than us. (Yeah, it just got personal.) Championships-wise, you've been
champs 3 times, with the last being in 1974. Since we weren't even
born, I count that as zero. Lakers, they've won six titles since I've
been alive. 6-0, we win again, which is something you should be used
to by now. But if you still think the Lakers suck, that's ok, because
everyone's entitled to their own opinion. And my opinion is that the
Warriors just suck more. So the next time the Warriors lose to the
Lakers, don't be disappointed at them. If anything, be disappointed at
yourself for expecting them to beat us.
Onto Kobe. He's the best player in the league. The only other player
you could argue for is LeBron, but he can't hit a free throw when the
game's on the line if his life depended on it. And he doesn't play for
the Warriors. If your team was down by a point and had the ball last,
you can't tell me there's someone else you would rather have take the
last shot than Kobe. Kobe also has three rings, one MVP, an Olympic
gold and an awesome Guitar Hero commercial. Plus he jumped over that
car last year.
Yeah, you just got lawyered. And there's no point in calling me a
loser. Niko already did. To my face, too.
Oh, hey, Ken, when you hate someone because they're the best at
something, that's called jealously.
Go LAKERS! Whaaaat up!
Post a Comment