Today the planners in my department were all out on PTO or other personal appointments- my manager had mentioned it to me last Friday. This meant that I was able to take more responsibility and actually apply what I had been learning the past few weeks. I got to work really early because I am paranoid and wanted to make sure I had enough time to finish it all up before our 10am business recap meeting.
I got into work around 7:30, but turns out that the systems were down until about 9. Luckily I worked with my manager and we tied things up just in time.
Today was the first day of Daylight savings that I actually noticed the difference. This pic is when I left my building....by the time I got to the Muni station, it was pitch black. By the time I got back home, I was semi-scared to walk down my block to my house. Creepy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment