Post #312- Keep On

So much for a lazy Sunday! 

Someone made me breakfast today....isn't that nice? :) 

My sister and brother in law organized a birthday luncheon for my brother in law's Mom's 60th birthday today. We grubbed on some Chinese food, socialized, then headed back to (ugh) watch the niner game. We both ended up napping for a bit before getting up to get ready for a dinner we were attending. 

Our friend invited us to a dinner event celebrating the 15th anniversary of the International Technology University, founded by one of his family's friends. It isn't very well known, but I found the history behind the family and the University itself very interesting. You can read about them- here. It was held at the Hyatt in Burlingame and turned out to be a bigger deal than we all expected. The dinner was fairly good for hotel food, and I was either really enjoying my food or really tired, because I blanked out and didn't take any pictures that night. The only thing I got we a picture of the cute dessert from B's Blackberry. Fail. 

Was a good day today. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment