Post #318- 26

Thank you everyone for the all the amazing birthday calls/texts/fb/IMs. You are all so amazing...I feel so loved! <3

I had lunch with my parents at Sam's Chowderhouse in Half Moon Bay. It was a gorgeous day out and the food was delicious. 
Later in the evening B picked me up and I was surprised by a box of Kara's cupcakes from Niko & Daniel! They are so thoughtful....Niko always finds a way to surprise me, even all the way from Irvine :) I miss you Niko!!!! 


B cooked me a delicious birthday dinner tonight! Salad, steak & creamed corn....yummy! I haven't had his cooking since he left Irvine 2 months ago, so this was definitely a treat! :) Afterwards we got ready and headed over to his new place so that we could just walk to Sutra. The walk took us about 10 minutes. Awesome!




So glad that Andrew & Tom wanted to carry on November birthday tradition this year. Thank you everyone for coming out to celebrate with us. I truly appreciate it & loved seeing your lovely faces. Until next year! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment