Post #310- Ramen!

So I drove to work today and wore a dress since I wouldn't be riding on Muni. Stupid stupid decision. The weather man said no rain, but of course of alllllll days, he is wrong. Walked from one building to another in a dress & heels in the rain. Not so fun. 

Luckily the rain cleared up by the end of the day and I stayed nice and dry. Went downtown after work in hopes of buying some new clothes....I WANTED to spend some money!!! However, the shopping gods were against me and I didn't find a single thing!!!! ARgh!!!

B and I tried the ramen spot by union square. We've attempted this place before, but didn't want to wait. Today we waited 30 minutes in the cold to have some Ramen, Tobiko, and Ahi Poke. It was very good, but I don't think I would wait that long for it again. Bummed around the rest of the night and B introduced me to a movie called "Clifford". No, not Clifford as in the Big Red Dog, but....another interesting character. Got some good laughs from it and then called it a night. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment