Girls dinner @ Little Star Pizza
Productive morning today- early AM haircut, breakfast (at a real breakfast hour), furniture shopping, roaming around the pier, and finally....a night out with the girls.
Jane is in town for the week, so the girls got together for a combo birthday dinner for Jane and I. We waited almost an hour to be seated, but I highly recommend this place for a casual dinner. The Chicken Pesto Pizza was my favorite dish along with the Caprese Salad, which I normally don't like, but it was delicious here! Skip on the Garlic Bread though- it was sliced sourdough bread, with butter and roasted garlic on the side. Not exactly what we were thinking.
After dinner we went back and forth trying to decide what to do. Somehow we ended up joining a birthday party of some of the girls' friend's. We hoped into their birthday limo, sipped some champagne, took in a pretty awesome view of SF, but opted not to join their festivities at Mighty. Instead, we got a ride back to the Mission where we finished off the night at Bruno's.
Always a good time with them. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment