Post #323- Meet Wang


Meet Wang.
Wang wrote me a pretty awesome birthday blog (here). He took a picture with Piglet as promised and a ton of pictures at the Hello Kitty exhibit in LA for me. So in return, I am going to write a blog about him.

I first met Wang back in 2005 when I was visiting Irvine. He brushed me off as another breezy and I thought he was some cocky fool. Ha. Who would've known that 2 or 3 years later we'd be kickin it ALL the time. He introduced us to RA- our favorite degenerate spot, Cal Beach- our spot for Friday Payday Funday, Sho Chiko Bai, and introduced us to some "Wangisms" such as "you will die!!!" "I LOVE my friends" and "Holan". I remember we once partied everyday for a week...I don't know HOW, but we did. Good times.


Besides being fun, Wang can also be a SUCKA as well. Once I passed out and he colored my whole foot with a black Sharpie marker. My ENTIRE foot. Jerk. As you can tell from the above pictures, he is a HAM. He loves the attention...he will even admit that. He puts up this front as tough guy, but he's a softy deep down. He is very easy to talk to and will tell you the straight up truth even if it's not what you want to hear. He kept it real with me and became a very close friend when I was living in Irvine. In fact, he was our "guy on couch" when John and I lived together.
It's been about a year since this fool packed up and left us behind. He moved to Boston to pursue a career opportunity. As much as he hates it there, he's sticking it out- and has big plans to move to NY in the near future. He comes back to visit ALL the time though- it's like never left! It's probably cuz he misses us THAT much. Actually its probably cuz he misses his girlfriend and this fool-
Hurry up and visit us in SF sucka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment