Yes, I worked today. And since our office was technically closed today, our team worked in stores. Not just any store, but our Flagship store in downtown San Francisco. It was quite the struggle waking up after such a big feast last night, but the remainder of the day flew by. Business was good and traffic was heavy- all signs pointing to company profitability! By the time I got home and changed, it was time for dinner with B's family already. We enjoyed a yummy Chinese dinner at Hong Kong Flower Lounge for his sister's birthday.

Afterwards, we went over the SSF house for the annual Thanksgiving Potluck with the homies. We arrived late, but still got to enjoy some of the delish food and partake in some good old inebriation. Always a good time with friends, I can't believe we've done this every year for the past 10 (or so) years. By around 2am, the house was already clearing out- last year people stuck around until 4-5am! *sigh* we're getting old.
0 comments:
Post a Comment