Look at my room- its a disaster zone. Spent some time today laundering and organizing my habitat.
I chatted with a friend today and I unintentionally felt very insignificant in the world. 25 years into my life, and I don't really feel like I've accomplished any of my own personal goals. I graduated college 4 years ago with so much ambition it was stupid. I set the bar high for myself and was SO set on my achieving my "ten year plan" whatever that was.
Gone. Out the window. No where near where I thought I'd be at 25. All my life I've been all about plans. My role at work is a "Planner". The need to know what happens or will happen next has always been in my nature. I know everyone says that this is the best time to live and let live, but at the same timeI almost feel like I am craving something more. Something to make life more challenging, something that will push me to become that same driven person I once was.
The question becomes...how do I accomplish that? What's next?

0 comments:
Post a Comment