Post #206- Lots of QT
Posted by
lauren
on Saturday, July 25, 2009
Today was pretty much the first day I actually got to hang out with my parents, sister, and brother in law. We woke up early and drove to Napa to have lunch and enjoy the afternoon there. We walked around St. Helena, enjoyed a refreshing lunch at Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen, visited the Mondavi winery, sampled the macaroons at Bouchon Bakery, and returned home just in time for dinner.
I had been looking forward to tonight's events because it allowed for much needed catch-up conversation with the girls. We got to catch up with each other, or more so I got up to speed with whats been going with them and vice versa over tapas and sangria at Cha Cha Cha. After dinner we walked down the block to continue the evening at Bruno's. It was packed, but we decided after a few drinks to meet up the boys over at Boss. Late night munchies and a 4am return home. Great times with great friends. The main reason I miss home so much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment