Post #203- Catching Up

We've been staynig up fairly late the past few days watching Jack Bauer. I had no problem staying awake or waking up the next day and functioning. Jack Bauer is awesome. 

Today I think it caught up with me. It was a struggle to get out of bed this morning and function at work. I skipped the coffee today...bad idea. Sleepy ALL day and even after work.

Being in 400+ miles from SF, you'd think I'd be completely out of the loop and out of the gossip circle. Oddly enough, I'm not. People still gossip and "share information" with me whether I ask for it or not. Interesting what you hear. Even more interesting is WHO you hear about. It's amazing what people think you don't know or won't find out about. Good or a bad thing? Not sure. Sometimes it's healthier to not know, but sometimes it shows one's true colors. Things aren't always rainbows and butterflies I guess...

Late night Fukada dinner, some 24, and KOed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment