Post #192- Saturday Adventures

Pig & I ventured outside of Irvine to Stanton (who knew there was a Stanton in CA?) for some ramen at Gomen. Tonkatsu Miso Ramen. Delish!

Later in the evening we went up to LA to celebrate Alfred's birthday and Ken's late housewarming. Loved the new pad, lost a game of beer pong to the reigning champs (we let them win), and went a few blocks away to Library Bar to finish up the evening. Don't know how, but ended up being sloppy after only a few drinks. Expected a goose shot, got a "chocolate cake" instead = me spitting it out all over poor Carlie :( Back in the Vine, pulled a total bitch move on the guys...super sorry :(

Bad mood + alc = never a good idea.

I haven't been like that in a really long time, I don't really know what got into me. I was being retarded and even a little crazy. Wow. Good to see the LA folks, but not one of my personal best nights.

3 comments:

LUNA said...

i was looking at your blog and realized our number of posts didn't match up. now i know why! we BOTH misnumbered our entries! as for you, the entry after #109 was listed as entry #120.

lauren said...

hahaha thanks for catching that luna!!!

tara nicole said...

whatever... I call that move gangsta... I would have done the same!

Post a Comment