Post #212- What I Miss Most About SOPi...


alums & actives 

Since I live in the Southern California area, I've never gotten the chance to attend the annual SOPi Alumni dinner that always takes place in the Bay Area. This year, we got an email saying that the girls (the ones still in school) were roadtripping to SoCal and wanted to have dinner with the alumni in the area.

socal alums

Cindy, my GL 

We had dinner at an alum's family restaurant- Honey Pig in Buena Park. It was really nice to meet the new girls and Cindy, my GL - good to finally meet the faces I only knew via Facebook! The ice breaker question of "what do you miss/love most about SOPi", made me miss college life. What I miss most was seeing the girls at our weekly GMs, hanging out at CoHo in between classes, and honetly, I miss pledge quarter. I haven't seen my pledge sisters in YEARS probably. Being down here doesn't help either. Luckily I am in the vicinity of some of the other alums :)

Didn't do much after dinner- the younger girls were off to an exchange and the other alums were all heading back to LA. I went home and caught the end of Knocked Up with Bcd and vinh. A mint chocolate chip ice cream cone and movie night- a good way to end the week. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment