I came into work today, coffee in hand, thinking I would be able to sort through my emails, catch up on the news, and chat a little bit before starting to actually work. WRONG. Talk about a crazy morning!Later in the afternoon things started to die down a little thank goodness. I surfed around from blog to blog and came across this site- http://www.sanfranciscois.com. Definitely check it out- it's a college design project that I thought was very original and creative. They walked around SF and ask people to complete the phrase "San Francisco is _______" and take a photo. I thought about it initially and couldn't figure out how I would complete the phrase.
I asked a few friends and these were some of the responses...
San Francisco is...
- ... my soul
- ... foggy n smoggy
- ... my playground
- ... my life
- ... where amazing happens
Pig received some exciting news today :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment