Post #239- Replay

Seems like Thirsty Thursdays are making a themselves an weekly occurrence for me. 

Vinh and his demon quesadilla...scary! 

I decided to make it "taco Thursdays" today and whipped up some tacos for dinner. I really like to have "early" (aka when normal people eat) dinners because it makes the rest of the night seem so much longer. We finished eating around 730pm for once. We moseyed around the house for a little bit, but everyone seemed really restless. 

We decided that since our time together was winding down, we should have thirsty Thursdays. I guess it was an excuse, but nevertheless we all walked over to Niko and Daniel's place for some Limited Edition Crown and a rematch in Wii Resort. 

We drank and played, and by the time I felt like I was going to hit a wall, it was still fairly early. Gotta love early dinners! :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment